How to make an appointment
- 1 Dr Mulvihill aims to provide a professional service to referring doctors and their patients.
- 2 Oonagh Quinn, Dr Mulvihill’s Medical secretary, is generally available to receive referrals by phone, fax or email during office hours.
- 3 On the rare occasion that she is not available, please leave a voicemail and she will return your call at the earliest opportunity to arrange the appointment.
- 4 On receipt of your referral, Dr Mulvihill will advise if any cardiac investigations are necessary.
- 5 Oonagh will co-ordinate these tests to coincide with your consultation as best as possible.
- 6 Following your clinical assessment, a treatment plan will be devised and explained by your cardiologist.