How to make an appointment
- 1 Dr Mulvihill aims to provide a professional service to referring doctors and their patients.
- 2 Oonagh Quinn, Dr Mulvihill’s Medical secretary, is generally available to receive referrals by phone, fax or email during office hours.
- 3 On the rare occasion that she is not available, please leave a voicemail and she will return your call at the earliest opportunity to arrange the appointment.
- 4 On receipt of your referral, Dr Mulvihill will advise if any cardiac investigations are necessary.
- 5 Oonagh will co-ordinate these tests to coincide with your consultation as best as possible.
- 6 Following your clinical assessment, a treatment plan will be devised and explained by your cardiologist.
Many of the services provided are covered by health insurance. Please check with your health insurance provider regarding your cover.
The following are the insurance codes for the main services we provide.
- Coronary Angiogram: 5090
- Coronary Pressure Wire Study: 5058
- Coronary Angioplasty: 5101
- Coronary Stenting: 5116/5117
- Loop Recorder Implantation: 5053
- Echocardiogram: 5108
- Cardiac CT Scanning / Calcium Score: 6222
- Cardiac MRI Scanning: 7049
- Stress Echo: 5022
- Transoesophageal Echo: 5109